[epsi-coord] update confcall

Tom Kronenburg Tom.Kronenburg at zenc.nl
Mon Apr 23 14:07:40 BST 2012

Thnk you very much for your update!

Tom

Tom Kronenburg

Zenc | Focus op oplossingen
Van de spiegelstraat 12
2518 ET  DEN HAAG
KvK:  27190312
Tel:  +31 70 3626944 of +31 6 55778353
Fax:  +31 70 3921835

tom.kronenburg at zenc.nl<mailto:tom.kronenburg at zenc.nl>
www.zenc.nl<http://www.zenc.nl/>

Van: Ton Zijlstra <ton.zijlstra at gmail.com<mailto:ton.zijlstra at gmail.com>>
Beantwoorden - Aan: "epsi-coord at lists.okfn.org<mailto:epsi-coord at lists.okfn.org>" <epsi-coord at lists.okfn.org<mailto:epsi-coord at lists.okfn.org>>
Datum: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 14:44:13 +0200
Aan: "epsi-coord at lists.okfn.org<mailto:epsi-coord at lists.okfn.org>" <epsi-coord at lists.okfn.org<mailto:epsi-coord at lists.okfn.org>>
Onderwerp: [epsi-coord] update confcall

As I fear I will not make it back online in time for our call today, a short update from me.

Marc and I had a conversation with Juan (on which Marc can report). Juan will leave by 1 June, Richard will be leaving by 1 July. Unknown who will be replacements but Luca might our new project office, and Marta Nagy the new head of unit. I've met them both, and I think Daniel as well. Katleen you've met Marta at the SharePSI workshop I think.

The TR on the new PSI Directive has been approved.

We can (as discussed in Feb already) indeed spend a bit of our seed money on the Open Dat Week in Nantes to help cover travel costs for E-European participants.

In the course of this week I will be working on 1) news items 2) the site's features 3) Open Data Week in Nantes.

The issue with the country reports has been fixed.

best,