[epsi-coord] 2013 ePSI conference in Warsaw - confirmed

Marc de Vries info at devriesmarc.nl
Fri Aug 10 14:29:15 BST 2012

Dear Alek, dear Lukasz,

Daniel and myself, and in fact the entire ePSI team, are very pleased to
tell you that the EC has approved the plan to hold the ePSI 2013 Conference
in Warsaw; they suggest Friday 22/2 as the date, avoiding any collision with
Carnival.

Although we still have 6 months left, it would be good to start organizing
ourselves. As both Daniel and myself are pretty tied up at the moment, I
would suggest that we have a conference call 23 or 24/8, just to have a
fresh exchange of ideas, so that, when we meet in Helsinki third week of
September, we can hit the ground running.

Please let me know what would suit you.

Kind regards,
Marc