[epsi-coord] Fwd: [euopendata] [ITRE Nov 29th] PSI votes on Open Formats tomorrow at EUparl 10am

Ton Zijlstra ton.zijlstra at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 10:29:13 GMT 2012

ok, will take a look at that today. thanks Marc. (reminder to self: always
check our own platform first for the info I need ;) )
Interdependent Thoughts
Ton Zijlstra

ton at tonzijlstra.eu
+31-6-34489360

http://zylstra.org/blog

*Share your real life open data experiences,*
*observations and anecdotes:*
http://epsiplatform.eu/content/share-your-story