[epsi-coord] published the PSI Scoreboard again

Ton Zijlstra ton.zijlstra at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 19:47:56 GMT 2012

Hi all,

Sorry for not making the call this afternoon. I was in a rather lengthy and
emotional phone call with my dad. I am going with him to the hospital
tomorrow to hear the results of a number of tests they did in the past few
days. We're not expecting good news. He has a tumor in his pancreas, and
the tests were to determine what precisely it is (malignant or not) and if
they can treat it. Pancreatic cancer is usually not well treatable, and the
perspective is usually short. This is of course causing a lot of emotion in
the family.

I have been working on the ePSIplatform though, despite not making the
call. I have republished the PSI Scoreboard at
http://epsiplatform.eu/content/european-psi-scoreboard and the list of
indicators at http://epsiplatform.eu/content/psi-scoreboard-indicator-list

The EC had asked me to republish, and have scheduled me to come present and
discuss at the PSI group meeting in mid January.
So we need to do an update of the scoreboard before the PSI Group meeting.
To make sure we have all the latest info in it, as well as show that
crowdsourcing it is a viable way of maintaining it.
To that extent I have started mailing national open data communities asking
for feedback, starting with Italy and Ireland. Over the coming days I will
approach all other national mailing lists with the same request.

best,
Ton
Interdependent Thoughts
Ton Zijlstra

ton at tonzijlstra.eu
+31-6-34489360

http://zylstra.org/blog

*Share your real life open data experiences,*
*observations and anecdotes:*
http://epsiplatform.eu/content/share-your-story