[epsi-coord] Have you shared a recent open data experience yet?

Ton Zijlstra ton.zijlstra at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 15:35:58 GMT 2012

Your weekly reminder to share a story!

Hi all,

In a recent confcall we agreed to share more open data experiences
ourselves in our narrative database to up the number of stories contained.

So: Have you shared a recent open data experience yet? Please do at
http://epsiplatform.eu/content/share-your-story

If you are wondering what an 'experience' is see some examples at
http://epsiplatform.eu/anecdotes
But they can be anything small or big really. Just keep it concrete and
concise, no history from 1994 to now e.g.

Please do actively share an experience every week. We need the stories.

best,
Ton

Interdependent Thoughts
Ton Zijlstra

ton at tonzijlstra.eu
+31-6-34489360

http://zylstra.org/blog

*Share your real life open data experiences,*
*observations and anecdotes:*