[epsi-coord] updated program

Marc de Vries info at devriesmarc.nl
Thu Dec 20 14:52:41 GMT 2012

Dear all,

Thanks for all updates. The program is filling up with speakers (see below).

There are just a few sessions where I need some more names before releasing
the first version (sessions F (Ton), G (Tom) and H (Katleen).

Therefore, I would be pleased if you could (before tomorrow 12.00)

1.       Check your sessions

2.       Email me any last updates (especially for the sessions above)

Thanks, M.

9.00 - 9.30: Registration and coffee

9.30 - 10.00: Opening of Conference

Michal Boni - Polish Minister of Administration and Digitization

Rafał Trzaskowski  - Member of the European Parliament

10.00 - 11.00: Plenary 1 - Update on Open Data developments

10.00 - 10.20 Open Data: the State of the Union

Presentation by ePSI team members, doing a Tour of Europe, and highlighting
key trends and landmark developments, including the discussions around the
draft PSI Directive

10.20 - 11.00 After the hype: ensuring impact of Open Data

Moderated discussions with key experts and opinion leaders (to be invited)

11.00 - 11.30: Coffee break

11.30 - 12.30: parallel sessions part 1

Blue Track (A, D and G): diving deeper into data

Green Track (B, E and H): making law work for you

Orange Track (C, F and I): enlarging the Open Data family

Track A

Transport Data: from local to national to European

-   Pieter Colpaert - iRail and OKF chapter Belgium (moderator)

-   Gzim Ocakoglu - Team Leader Unit C3 DG MOVE European Commission

-   Daniel Rudmark - Partner trafiklab.se and researcher  Viktoria Institute
Gothenburg

-   Jona Ask Homaa - Danish national Transport Data portal

Track B

Open Data and liability: fiction or faith?

-   Katleen Janssens ePSI team member (moderator)

-   Marc de Vries - author Dutch Report on Open Data and liability

-   Christian Laux, Open Data Switzerland Foundation and attorney at law

-   Laila Aslesen Norwegian Mapping Agency

Track C

Open Data in Poland: the state of play

-   Jakub Górnicki  - ePaństwo foundation

-   Marta Gumkowska - MojaPolis.pl

-   Katarzyna Sawko - OtwarteZabytki.pl

-   Bartosz Burek - JakDojade and Transportdroid

12.30 - 13.30: Lunch

13.30 - 14.25: parallel sessions part 2

Track D

Charging policies: practice and theories

-   Raimondo Iemma - Nexa Center for Internet and Society, Turin (moderator)

-   Geoff Sawyer - Secretary General European Association of Remote Sensing
Companies (EARSC)

-   Heli Koski - Research Institute of the Finnish Economy (ETLA)

-   Frans Lips or Ramon de Louw - Dutch Ministry of Economic Affairs,
Agriculture and Innovation

Track E

Open data and privacy: privacy by design as the answer to all our problems?

-   Hans Graux - ePSI team (moderator)

-   Seda Gurses - researcher University of Leuven

-   Wojciech Wiewiorowski - Polish Data protection Officer

-   Xaweri Konarski - partner Traple Konarski Podrecki lawyers, Krakow

Track F

Being small: incubating Open data policy in small countries

-   Gabriella Ivacs - Open Society Archives Central European University,
Budapest (OSA)

-

Track X

Open mic session:

Optional session for volunteer speakers

14.35 - 15.30: parallel sessions part 3

Track G

Big data and open data: two of a kind?

-   Tom Kronenburg - ePSI team (moderator)

Track H

-   Licensing of Open Data: Creative Commons, own or none... what is needed?

-   Katleen Janssens, ePSI team (moderator)

-   Alek Tarkowski - Centrum Cyfrowe, Warsaw

-   Pieter Colpaert - iRail and OKF chapter Belgium

-

Track I

Crisis and open data: a show stopper or accelerator?

-   Prodomos Tsiavos - open data advisor Greek e-Government Task Force and
LSE

-   Raimondo Iemma - Nexa Center for Internet and Society, Turin

-   Emilio Garcia Garcia (Spanish Ministry of Territorial Policy and Public
Administration)

-   Joao  Vasconcelos - Portuguese agency for modernisation of the
administration

15.30 - 16.00: Coffee break

16.00 - 17.00: Plenary 2 - what can we take home?

moderated reporting back on main discussions of parallel tracks  and wrap up
by ePSI team

17.00 - 18.00 Networking at conference venue

18.00 onwards: Optional thematic dinners

Dinners in small groups for people that subscribed during the day at
pre-arranged restaurants