[epsi-coord] Draft invitation letter to speakers

Tom Kronenburg Tom.Kronenburg at zenc.nl
Thu Feb 2 10:41:16 GMT 2012

Dear daniel,

My Feedback:

I think the e-mail should also include:
What topic do we want you to speak on!
What format, I.e. Panel discussion, general speech, workshop of any form…
What time is slotted for the discussion…

Perhaps, if possible the reason for inviting them: You are an expert in your field, you work at interesting company X, you have published interesting research.. Etc.

Also: You invite personally, but people can respond to info at epsiplatform.eu? That is weird… If you invite personally, you should also be the contact. (Might be Ton, or whomever you decide..)

Tom

Tom Kronenburg

Zenc | Focus op oplossingen