[epsi-coord] notes

Tom Kronenburg Tom.Kronenburg at zenc.nl
Mon Feb 6 17:15:07 GMT 2012

To Do:

Check out: http://ec.europa.eu/information_society/activities/ict_psp/index_en.htm samenwerken met

Topic Reports
Fact Reports

Conference:
Updated commission last Friday. They seem pretty happy. Special comments.
Marc filled them in on the detail program. Parallel sessions in particular. Response from Richard. He would like to be in the plenary session on the directive… and on the cultural heritage slot.

De Doelen is set as a location. -> Municipality of Rotterdam will be asked to host a session of drinks afterwards.

Marc has shifted I and H.

Katleen will contribute to plenary 1. Hans can moderate session on Privacy. Marleen not a very good expert, can do moderation. Marc can moderate all possible

In two weeks, everyone will have to have confirmed…
Cultural data: Dirk Houtgraaff… To be aware of formal standpoint.
Hans will moderate session!

Send out messages to people. Finalize everything. Put in, for which session and even time we are inviting them!
Indicate what type of session -> no 45 min slide presentation. Get across: do not send out that we publish the program. We take out the names in the sessions.

The same applies to the first page of the program. @Ton will make site better with all content.

@juan will have to make sure that e-mail to PSI group people goes asap... We might except a small number more registrations.

@Daniel will get OKF to contact list of press contacts… Very few from EU countries.
@Tom will check out press contacts of HEC.

@Katleen. Please get natasa pirc to come.
@tom sponsoring asap follow up…

-About the trailblazers.
@ton: Juan will probably respond on Friday. Ton liked idea… But who are trailblazers?

@daniel will make a start with..
@katleen will contact. Make some priorities, work from there.

AB Meeting:
@Katleen: We need to take minutes at AB meeting/sectoral experts.
' too much lost time to have notes here'…
@katleen will make agenda this week. 14:00h – 17:00h
@Marc, sends katleen the agenda for PSI GROUP MEETING.

Other topics:
marc says: we should have stuff available for the external auditors that will come in at the end of the project. Evaluation meeting…
Marc Says: we need to have decent admin.

TOPIC Reports?
@Katleen: how open data helps the third world. World Bank going into Kenya and stuff.
@Marc would like to be moved back. @tom would need to write one in march?
@katleen's report from may will be moved forward.

Transportdata report…

I'll make couple lines for each one.

Fact Sheets
Ton: still has a number of fact-sheets on his plate. Briefly discussed with Marc, last Wednesday. Promise we did not keep. I also find that I am very filled out in terms of EPSI duties. Who could help?

budget available?

 *   topics -> mostly non legal. Various area's: transparency. Self empowerment etc. DDJ etc. Data wrangling tools etc. Linked Data etc.
 *   Outlines for three. Which he can finish.

List of topics Tech report as well as
@Antti will have to do them! ASAP!

Tom Kronenburg

Zenc | Focus op oplossingen