[epsi-coord] two questions

Marc de Vries info at devriesmarc.nl
Thu Feb 16 14:11:51 GMT 2012

Dear all,

To me the offer looks good.

The only thing is, I am certainly not an expert on this.

The important thing is that everything is covered from head to tail.

If we agree to hire Volker, may I suggest that:

1.        Daniel takes the responsibility of managing this part (most
practical as he knows Volker)

2.       Tom contacts Volker on the admin stuff (Zenc will need an invoice
and I guess we need to agree that Volker transfers all rights to the Zenc)
and maybe Volker would like some payment (e.g. 50% up front to cover his
costs)

So: Ton, Hans/Katleen, Tom: what do you think?

Reg. M.