[epsi-coord] PSI Scoreboard on ePSI

Tom Kronenburg Tom.Kronenburg at zenc.nl
Fri Feb 17 12:28:24 GMT 2012

Dear Daniel,

No. I need to do that manually. Also, I am looking for a good way to
publish the individual sheets. Perhaps I will use google docs, but that
doesn't provide enough security for me.. So what I want to do, is have
some sort of FTP, download location for all files, that I can easily sync
with the newest version of all files on the dropbox.

Also, I am searching for a good way to integrate all of them. Currently, I
have to copy paste the sheets into one excel file, then  process and
copy-paste to infogr.am...

Kind regards, Tom

Tom Kronenburg

Zenc | Focus op oplossingen