[epsi-coord] Press contacts

Daniel Dietrich daniel.dietrich at okfn.org
Fri Feb 17 19:28:13 GMT 2012

Hi all,

I have finally managed to add a list of Press contacts to the Dropbox (/ePSI-presscontacts.doc). As mentioned before the list is not as comprehensive as one would assume the OKF to have one.

In fact its pretty fragmented. For most countries there are very few contacts. Only for Germany I have a kind-of-solid list. The list also has a "unsorted" section at the bottom, containing people form different countries. This section also contains people interested in data driven journalism - not necessary journalists.

I am afraid, thats all I have at this moment. We should try to add and update this list (we might want to turn this into excel).

All best
Daniel

--

Daniel Dietrich