[epsi-coord] Fact sheets

Daniel Dietrich daniel.dietrich at okfn.org
Fri Feb 17 19:35:57 GMT 2012

Hi Tom, all,

I hear you and I understand thats important. However I am afraid I can't do this kind of: "have to be delivered tomorrow" kind of task.

Just to clarify: Writing these 10 fact sheets has not been on the original tasks list for OKFN. In our recent call I said OKF is happy to take this task - but this doesn't mean we can do it over night. I am very sorry!

Personally I am busily with my two upcoming topic reports and the conference preparations. I have asked Antti but he is unfortunately also not able to deliver ad-hoc.

I am in the process to figure the earliest possible date to deliver and will let you know in the coming days.

All best
Daniel