[epsi-coord] updating of list of speakers + document management

Marc de Vries info at devriesmarc.nl
Sat Feb 18 14:48:32 GMT 2012

Dear all,

Having looked at the list of speakers I notice:

1.       That in some sessions we have hardly any confirmations - can you
please chase 'your' speakers

2.       There where we have confirmations, the other fields (contact
details, assessment of costs, participation day before dinner) have not been
filled out - can you please do so before the upcoming conference call on
Monday 20/2 by 16.30. Also try to find out whether the person will come to
the day before dinner and whether the person will claim costs and, if so,
what the amount would be). We need to be very careful on this cost category
as potentially this may go up swiftly and unnoticed

3.       If somebody has been invited by you, but denied, please remove this
one from the list

Furthermore, I see that there are 4 conflicting copies for the document
'Conference Program 1.2'. Therefore I renamed the last version to
'Conference Program 1.3'. I see there are conflicting copies of Ton, Tom and
Laura. Can you please email me the changes made (before the upcoming
conference call), so I will insert them in the document. After this, please
only update the excelsheet, so do not touch the document 'Conference
Program', as I will do so, based upon confirmations in the excelsheet.

Finally, upon request of Leon Gommans, I have swapped Track C (local
problems local data) with track K (harbour info), as otherwise his speakers
could not make it. I also changed this in the excel sheet. Ton, Daniel
(where you are the contact persons for the speakers in that session) if you
have communicated any time slots to your speakers already, you may want to
address this. If not, I suggest you wait until we communicate the final
version of the program to all speakers, also instructing in detail on other
matters, like: submission of the presentations, day before dinner venue etc.

Reg. M.