[epsi-coord] PSI Group meeting + ePSI Conference - update 4

Marc de Vries info at devriesmarc.nl
Fri Feb 24 10:20:25 GMT 2012

Dear Malte, dear Juan,

I am happy to publish the program and will do so today.

As to the confirmations, we have a total team (speakers and moderators) of 69 persons. 57 of them have confirmed, 12 are pending.

As to Ms Kroes’ speech, that is good news. Do you know when the link will be provided, so we can test it up front?

Regards, Marc