[epsi-coord] Europeana Licensing Framework speaker?

Marc de Vries info at devriesmarc.nl
Sat Feb 25 11:31:40 GMT 2012

Dear all,

I have been contacted by Paul Keller who suggests that we also cover the
Licencing Framework of Europeana (see text below).

It would be the third Europeana presenter.

I would like to put this point on the agenda for Monday. If other requests
for a slot have reached you, please bring them in as well. We do have a
spare room, so we could organize ad hoc things, but I do like to plan this
properly.

Reg. M.