[epsi-coord] back / confcall tomorrow - reschedule

Marc de Vries info at devriesmarc.nl
Sun Feb 26 17:21:25 GMT 2012

Hi Ton,

Good that you are back.

We are now in a crucial phase in the preparation, and I think we need to
have everybody in the CC.

Assuming that you can not change the OD event at the Min of Justice, can you
please come up with 2 suggestions for an alternative (tomorrow at the end of
the morning or Tuesday). I think we will need 1.5 hours.

Others: after Ton has suggested the alternatives, please respond whether you
can make it.

Also, please make sure you do not plan any commitments during our regular CC
on Monday at 16.30, in particular not during the coming weeks.

Thanks, M.