[epsi-coord] back / confcall tomorrow - reschedule

Marc de Vries info at devriesmarc.nl
Mon Feb 27 10:56:07 GMT 2012

Apparently, not everybody can be in at the same time.

My proposition is:

1.       Today 16.30: Marc, Hans, Katleen, Daniel

2.       Tomorrow 16.00: Marc, Ton, Tom

If this does not suit you, please let me know.

Secondly, I have sent out requests yesterday. I would appreciate if you
could take appropriate action before the call.

Thanks, M.