[epsi-coord] planning and budget conference

Tom Kronenburg Tom.Kronenburg at zenc.nl
Mon Jan 2 13:36:10 GMT 2012

I have discussed the liquidity issues with my bosses. Zenc will be providing cash to cover a period where the team might not be solvent. I.e. Paying in advance for venues and stuff will be possible for us. Thought you'd like to know!

I have also started talks with our General Manager to see whether Zenc/Hec can provide sponsorship for the event. We will discuss this Wednesday.

However, Zenc/Hec will not cover any structural shortcomings in the conference budget.

Kind regards, Tom

Tom Kronenburg

Zenc | Focus op oplossingen
Alexanderstraat 18