[epsi-coord] catch up re: conference

Daniel Dietrich daniel.dietrich at okfn.org
Thu Jan 19 13:49:48 GMT 2012

Tomorrow 9am would work, but only very short since I have first a business meeting followed by OKF DE's first advisory board meeting. Sat traveling to Frankfurt and Sun to Wed to Brussels.

I was hoping to get started working on this early this week. Now I will not find the time until next Thursday :(

Daniel

--

Daniel Dietrich

The Open Knowledge Foundation