[epsi-coord] Monday + advisory board
Katleen.Janssen at law.kuleuven.be
Sat Jan 21 14:27:52 GMT 2012
I'll be at the LAPSI conference on Monday, so I will not be able to attend the phone conference.
I am working on the case summary for the Dutch postal codes, it should be ready for posting during next week.
Re the advisory board and sectoral expert meeting:
AB members include
- Natasa Pirc
- Marco Ricolfi
- Paul Uhlir
- Rolf Nordqvist
- Richard Pettifer
Sectoral experts included in the tender are:
- Mr Geoff Offen, director of Landmark BV (GI sector) - he is no longer at Landmark, so we can drop his name from the list
- Mr Ed Parsons, geospatial technologist at Google (GI sector)
- Mr Richard Pettifer, former chairman of PRIMET (Meteo sector) - moved to advisory board
- Mr Ton Donker, former head of licensing at KNMI (Royal Dutch Meteorological Institute) (Meteo sector)
- Mr Rainer Knyrim, Partner at Preslmayer lawyers (Legal sector)
- Mr Denis Barthault (Director at Lexis Nexis) or Mr Albert Ferrer (Bosch and Spanish association of legal publishers) (Legal sector)
- Mr Fredrik Sand (Stockholm Chamber of Commerce) (Business sector)
- Mr Niklaus Futter (director of Compass Verlag, board member ISP Austria)
Am I forgetting anyone? (it's a good thing we didn't have to put a section on gender issues in the proposal :))
With regard to the agenda, have we promised the advisory board anything last time? Were there any meeting minutes etc?
dr. Katleen Janssen
K.U.Leuven - Interdisciplinary Centre for Law and ICT
B-3000 LEUVEN - BELGIUM
[t] +32 16 328 707 [f] : + 32 16 325 438
[e] katleen.janssen at law.kuleuven.be<mailto:katleen.janssen at law.kuleuven.be>
[w] www.law.kuleuven.ac.be/icri/<http://www.law.kuleuven.ac.be/icri/> - www.ibbt.be<http://www.ibbt.be>
"NEW! Postgraduate Studies in ICT & MediaLaw: please consult our website<http://www.law.kuleuven.be/icri/psiml/> for more information!"
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the epsi-coord