[epsi-coord] invitation by world bank

Katleen Janssen Katleen.Janssen at law.kuleuven.be
Wed Jan 25 19:59:47 GMT 2012

Agreed, you should go! If you can plan things a bit, the conference stuff can take care of itself for a few days (although easy for me to say, I don't have that much work in it...)

If Hanif Rahemtulla is at the meeting, say hi to him for me. We intended to talk, but we keep missing each other.

Best regards,
Katleen