[epsi-coord] ePSI Platform conference 2012

Daniel Dietrich daniel.dietrich at okfn.org
Wed Jan 25 20:41:21 GMT 2012

Hi Lucy,

your mail has reached the team. Sorry for not coming back to you before. We did not discuss this yet but I think the ePSI team would like to have your contribution.

We are planning to organise a workshop on data portal managers (follow up form Warsaw) and in this context your contribution (CKAN) would be very much appreciated.

About OpenSpending I am not sure but I guess there will also be a nice way to include this into the programme.

What do others think?

Regards
Daniel

--