[epsi-coord] Fwd: ePSI conference in Warsaw?

Marc de Vries info at devriesmarc.nl
Tue Jul 10 11:33:26 BST 2012

Hi Daniel,

That is indeed good news.

Daniel, could we have a chat, allowing me to better understand the interests of this Polish organisation so we can serve their needs the best way.

Possibly, we could also connect them to the Polish Institute of Science that was also interested in organizing it, but did not want to do this on its own. But of course we need to find out whether that would work.

Also, it would allow us to look at the sectoral meeting in Helsinki.

Would Friday 13 in the morning work for you?

Reg. M.