[epsi-coord] next version of the 2013 ePSI Conference working document for discussion with the EC

Marc de Vries info at devriesmarc.nl
Mon Jul 23 21:42:52 BST 2012

Hi Ton,

As you will be meeting our new PO soon, I am happy to send you the updated
version of the 2013 working document.

In essence, we need a confirmation from the EC on the location, date,
substance, concept and partnering, so we can move ahead.

Mind you Juan had already expressed (over the phone, in our presence) his
support for the first version of the working document and that he would
favour a new Member State as a location (just in case the new PO wants back
up on this).

In case of questions, just give me a call.

Regards,

Marc