[epsi-coord] follow up moderators / speakers

Daniel Dietrich daniel.dietrich at okfn.org
Thu Mar 1 17:43:37 GMT 2012

Hi all

I am trying to follow up the mail to moderators and speakers as suggested by Mark. Unfortunately I can't do this because I am missing contact information. On my plate I am missing:

For "Track F: Data visualisations — turning code into aesthetic information".
Keith Andrews (Uni- versity of Graz)
Liz Turner (Iconomic- al)
Petra Reszkető (Bud- apest Institute for Policy Analysis)

And for "Track I: Data Journalism" I am missing:
Femke Nales (TC Tubantia, regional newspaper)

For "Track K: Local Data, local problems" it was pure luck I had the contacts in my personal contacts anyway.

Could the people how have invited them please share their contacts with me? Many many thanks.

Daniel