[epsi-coord] Who can host the call today?

Ton Zijlstra ton.zijlstra at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 16:19:57 GMT 2012

Guys i am sorry my internet connection is of no use. Keeps kicking me out.

As to workplan, the version tom made is good start but needs more detail
and structure. Can work on it on Thursday if you want. More info from tech
report can b included, and original workplan can be reused i think.
Op 5 mrt. 2012 16:45 schreef "Ton Zijlstra" <ton.zijlstra at gmail.com> het
volgende: