[epsi-coord] Trailblazers

Daniel Dietrich daniel.dietrich at okfn.org
Wed Mar 7 16:30:06 GMT 2012

Hi all

we have now 38 Trailblazer candidates, see: http://epsiplatform.eu/content/epsi-trailblazers-candidates

Our criteria is:

	• Usefulness to the citizens, visitors and public sector
	• Potential to be useful for other governmental bodies, including in other Member States
	• Appeal of the application from a usability perspective
	• Inventive and original nature of the application

My proposal is to award

1. Sejmometr, parliamentary data: http://sejmometr.pl/ [PL]

Technically and visually very well elaborated website that makes data from the polish parliament available. Awarded for category: "Transparency & Democracy"

2. Infogr.am, data visualisation software: http://infogr.am/ [LV]

Free, easy to use interactive charts tools, allowing for creating nice visualisations for non-technical people. Awarded for category: "Tools lowering the barriers for data re-users"

3. Open Cultuur Data, cultural heritage data: http://www.opencultuurdata.nl/ [NL]

Project that opens up cultural heritage data and encourages development of valuable cultural applications. Awarded for category: "Cultural heritage data & re-use community"

4. TrafikLab, transport data: http://trafiklab.se/ [SE]

Single point of entry for developers interested in traffic-related data such as public transit, parking and road accidents. Data is available over variety of transport-related open API's. Awarded for category: "Mobility & transport data & re-use community"

Now its 4, can we have 4 or do we have to drop one? I need your green light until tonight so I can contact and invite them asap.

Let me know.
Daniel

Democracy
- Transparency & Accountability & Anti-Corruption
- Citizens participation
-

Every Days Use
- Finders