[epsi-coord] Trailblazers

Daniel Dietrich daniel.dietrich at okfn.org
Wed Mar 7 20:01:29 GMT 2012

Thanks Hans, I agree and am happy to change the categories, but "societal impact, economic impact and innovation" is difficult. Do you think it might be a problem with the EC if we changed to simple PSI categories? I also don't insist having Infor.am we could drop or change to

Znasichdani, corporate data, public procurement: http://znasichdani.sk/ [SK]

So the revised list would look:

1. Sejmometr, parliamentary data: http://sejmometr.pl/ [PL]

Technically and visually very well elaborated website that makes data from
the polish parliament available. Awarded for category: "parliamentary data"

2. Znasichdani, corporate data, public procurement: http://znasichdani.sk/ [SK]

Project allows for Search for persons and companies that do business with the state.
Awarded for category: "procurement data"

3. Open Cultuur Data, cultural heritage data:
http://www.opencultuurdata.nl/ [NL]

Project that opens up cultural heritage data and encourages development of
valuable cultural applications. Awarded for category: "cultural heritage data"

4. TrafikLab, transport data: http://trafiklab.se/ [SE]

Single point of entry for developers interested in traffic-related data
such as public transit, parking and road accidents. Data is available over
variety of transport-related open API's. Awarded for category: "traffic data"