[epsi-coord] Addresses cultural heritage session

Ton Zijlstra ton.zijlstra at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 09:05:21 GMT 2012

Hi Katleen,

just forwarded you two emials w contact details, but also showing what I
already discussed with hem about the session. Specifically the discussion
about the angle of their contributions is important to read.

best,
Ton

On Wednesday, March 7, 2012, Katleen Janssen <
Katleen.Janssen at law.kuleuven.be> wrote:
> Ton or Daniel,
>

> Could you give the contact details for Dirk Houtgraaf (Dutch Ministry of
Education and Culture) and  David Haskiya (Europeana)? I need to brief them
for the session on cultural heritage.

> Thanks!
>
> Katleen
>

> *********************************
>
> dr. Katleen Janssen
>
> Postdoctoral researcher
>
> KU Leuven - Interdisciplinary Centre for Law and ICT
>
> Sint-Michielsstraat 6
>
> B-3000 LEUVEN - BELGIUM
>
> [t]  +32 16 328 707   [f] : + 32 16 325 438
>
> [e]  katleen.janssen at law.kuleuven.be
>
> [w]  www.law.kuleuven.ac.be/icri/   -   www.ibbt.be

> “NEW! Postgraduate Studies in ICT & MediaLaw: please consult our website
for more information!”

Interdependent Thoughts
Ton Zijlstra

ton at tonzijlstra.eu