[epsi-coord] Trailblazers

Hans Graux hans.graux at timelex.eu
Thu Mar 8 10:15:20 GMT 2012

Hi Daniel,

I just talked to Marc about it, and this looks like a good final list to
me. The guys from Rotterdam would then have separate tables and wouldn't
be involved in the trailblazers, since indeed their level of
accomplishment is not quite the same yet as these candidates.

Will you then contact and invite them? With any luck, we'll have at least
three acceptances, and we'll be all set. It might be best not to mention
travel/hotel budget yet, and see if anyone asks for it directly; that way
we can keep costs under control.

Hans