[epsi-coord] trailblazer certificate proposal

Hans Graux hans.graux at timelex.eu
Mon Mar 12 18:15:33 GMT 2012

Hi all,

As discussed, I tried to come up with a short text for the trailblazer
certificate. It should ideally be short, to the point and highly
flattering. J Here’s my attempt; improvements are of course welcome. I hope
the font doesn’t look too annoying in your mailboxes; I just tinkered with
it a little to see what the proportions in the lay-out should be:

In recognition of your achievements

in promoting the re-use of public sector information

in the European Union,

we hereby award this

2012 ePSI Trailblazer

To [name of the recipient]

In the category of [category name]

Extended with gratitude by the ePSI Platform team,

with the support of the European Commission

I didn’t mention our support intentions in the certificate, because that
seems to cheapen it somehow (makes it look like a gift voucher). Feel free
to let me know if you disagree.

Hans