[epsi-coord] ePSI 2012 Conference evening before dinner - logistical details

Marc de Vries info at devriesmarc.nl
Tue Mar 13 21:15:27 GMT 2012

Dear speakers, moderators and sponsors of the ePSI Conference,

I am very happy to provide you further details on the ePSI 2012 Conference
'Evening before Dinner', which you happily signed up for. The dinner will
take place - obviously on Thursday 15 March - in a restaurant called
'Izkaya', which is truly an amazing place and which is, as you will see,
really connected to the Open Data philosophy (next to that they really serve
nice food and decent wine). We start at 18.00 sharp (no joke), so please be
there in time.

Izkaya is located at the Lijnbaan 40-42, which is just a few hundred meters
away from Rotterdam Central Station and the conference venue (de Doelen).
For the route description and a short impression please have a look at:
<http://www.izkaya.nl> www.izkaya.nl.

We are looking forward to welcome you.

Kind regards, on behalf of the ePSI team,

Marc de Vries

+31 653897002

PS: if for some reason you are not able to make it, I would really
appreciate if you would let me know, putting Judith (judith at epsiplatform.eu)
on copy.