[epsi-coord] where are we, regarding trailblazers

Daniel Dietrich daniel.dietrich at okfn.org
Thu May 10 09:16:42 BST 2012

Hi,

you are right reminding me to report back. Here in short:

I had very fruitful calls with Daniel Rudmark (Trafiklab) and Eva Vozarova (ZNasichDani)

Results so far:

- pointing Daniel to some useful resources he did not know and to jointly organising the open transport data stream at OKFest.

- I gave her a consultancy on licensing (which was a issue for them because they can't license the data but the database and did not know about this) and organised an expert review on usability and visualisation with Gregor Aisch from OKFN Labs and sending her case to Marc, Kathleen and Hans for review and comments.

Both have commented that this was already a great help for them.

With Maarten Brinkerink (Open Culture Data) I had only a general talk and it remains a bit unclear what we really could do for him. We said he will further think about this and come back.

All three have promised a guest blog post.

Only from Daniel Macyszyn (Sejmometr) I did not hear back at all. Never replyed to my mails. Will try once more.

Some comments here: http://okfnpad.org/trailblazers

All best
Daniel