[epsi-coord] Conference 2013

Marc de Vries info at devriesmarc.nl
Wed May 23 10:03:06 BST 2012

Dear all,

Just heard that the Polish Academy of Science does not want to lead our 2013
Conference. They are willing to take a smaller role - read: we are no going
to fund anything - but I think we should start looking for alternatives.

It is clear that it needs to be in a 'new' Member State or (second best) a
southern Member State. As the new head of unit within the EC is Hungarian,
obviously Budapest would be interesting (however, I have no contacts there).

I suggest we keep our eyes and ears open the coming weeks for potential
candidates.

Reg. M.