[epsi-coord] Fwd: Evaluation of EPSIPlatform

Ton Zijlstra ton.zijlstra at gmail.com
Thu May 31 15:29:39 BST 2012

Hi all,

Juan asked to style the user survey a bit more along the lines of the 4 key
goals of the contract (website, community, awareness raising, advisory
service)

Can you guys discuss this monday? Keep it simple: no more than 2 questions
per goal, and as less as possible.

The idea is then to put out the survey in Lime Survey and embed in our
site.

best,
Ton
Interdependent Thoughts
Ton Zijlstra

ton at tonzijlstra.eu
+31-6-34489360

http://zylstra.org/blog

*Share your real life open data experiences,*
*observations and anecdotes:*
http://epsiplatform.eu/content/share-your-story