[epsi-coord] ePSI Helsinki Transport Data Manifesto and infographics

Marc de Vries info at devriesmarc.nl
Fri Nov 2 12:40:27 GMT 2012

Dear participants to the ePSI Helsinki Sectoral Workshop on Transport Data,

On behalf of the ePSI team I am delighted to point you to the final version
of the Manifesto and a nice visualisation thereof (an infographics):
http://epsiplatform.eu/transport. I also attach them in pdf. The
infographics was produced with the help of the iRail team, much obliged! We
also have a high resolution version available for printing (PDF, 99MB) which
can be found
<http://yungpanda.com/bestanden/infographic_overview_A3_3mmbleed.pdf> here.

The Manifesto and visualisation capture and highlight the Open Transport
Data potential at hand, the obstacles and accordingly allocating the
responsibilities to meet these challenges to the appropriate stakeholders.
As such, they seek to stimulate dialogue between stakeholders by identifying
transport data specific issues, that are hampering the free flow across
Europe.

We kindly invite you to distribute and share these documents within your
networks and use other viral tools to spread them across Europe and beyond.

Thanks you once again for your help and see you soon (hopefully at the ePSI
Platform Conference in Warsaw
<http://epsiplatform.eu/content/save-date-22-february-2013-epsiplatform-conf
erence>  on 22 February 2013. Registration is open now, and transport data
is high on the agenda!).

Kind regards, on behalf of the ePSI team,

Marc de Vries

PS: I have sent this document out using the Blind Copy Mode.