[epsi-coord] FW: [open-government] open data day 2012

Ton Zijlstra ton.zijlstra at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 14:59:46 GMT 2012

yes we should. The Centrum Cyfrowe guys are the ones who have organized
previous editions in Warsaw, so it is logical we will work with them / join
them.

Also I am aiming to stimulate participation in other cities in Europe.
Ireland is joining, but I hope we can stimulate more.

Have posted a news item about it, and will blog it in our team blog.

best,
Ton
Interdependent Thoughts
Ton Zijlstra

ton at tonzijlstra.eu
+31-6-34489360

http://zylstra.org/blog

*Share your real life open data experiences,*
*observations and anecdotes:*
http://epsiplatform.eu/content/share-your-story