[epsi-coord] TR open data and standardization

Tom Kronenburg T.Kronenburg at pblq.nl
Fri Oct 19 18:37:07 BST 2012

Ah shit, must have lost them from the google doc. Ill add on sunday... Tom

Op 19 okt. 2012 om 19:21 heeft "Hans Graux" <hans.graux at timelex.eu<mailto:hans.graux at timelex.eu>> het volgende geschreven:

Hi Tom,

I put the revised version in the work folder (marked as v1.1). I mainly made a few editorial changes, so that should be OK. The only issue is source references: I started adding them at first, but then noticed that there are about 30 spots where a source has been directly quoted (marked with a #), but without adding the reference yet. Probably either you or Katleen has a list of the sources used; that’s the only thing that would still need to be put in, then it should be fine.

Best regards, and have a good weekend,

Hans