[epsi-coord] Fwd: FW: open data - transport sector - workshop in Helsinki

Ton Zijlstra ton.zijlstra at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 09:43:30 BST 2012

Just received a message from Katalin that she is back from holidays. Again
a breath of fresh air in terms of communication style.

best,
Ton
Interdependent Thoughts
Ton Zijlstra

ton at tonzijlstra.eu
+31-6-34489360

http://zylstra.org/blog

*Share your real life open data experiences,*
*observations and anecdotes:*
http://epsiplatform.eu/content/share-your-story