[epsi-coord] PSI scoreboard - revision

Tom Kronenburg T.Kronenburg at pblq.nl
Mon Sep 24 15:20:56 BST 2012

Lady, gents,

 *   Most comments are on the indicator questions. We had agreed not to change them anymore. Also, we have not heard many negative things from our civil readers (they are happy with the questions). So we need to discuss what to do with these issues. I have no clue whether or not the EC can sign off on them? Do we need to have an explicit OK from all member states?

 *   Italy said: Since the European eGovernment Action Plan regarding para 2.1.3 states “Member States will agree on a common set pf PSI re-use indicators” it’s not really clear how  Member States should not be considered somehowaccountable for these issues. 1) do we know this plan, and b) is this the deliverable (scoreboard) that is used to facilitate this action/agreement? @Ton: would you discuss with EC?

 *   Juan's remarks are copied out of the (I guess) Spanish remarks. Not a single letter changed. Still, I think the procedure is followed more or less correctly for this.

 *   A number of remarks are about the 'double' indicators in category 6 and 7: I.e. 50 points for 3 events, 30 more for a total of 6 or more events (total), 20 more points for 12 or more events(total) . Spain, UK want to make those just one indicator. I have no objection, but would diminish the number of indicators.

 *   A very interesting one was about reports published: spain suggested to create an indicator that counts 'state-sponsored' research/publications into open data. We could add that (although at high cost). I can not promise to deliver before end of October.

I could not read the e-mail message that was also attached. @Ton: Can you?
Tom

[cid:29E5DABF-4A7D-4398-A1A8-F2BA5639D8CB]<http://www.pblq.nl/>

Drs. Tom Kronenburg

PBLQ | Voor een sterke publieke sector
Postbus 18607 | 2502 EP Den Haag | Van de Spiegelstraat 12 | 2518 ET Den Haag | T: 070 351 49 97 | F: 070 351 52 82 | M: 06 55 77 83 53 | I: www.pblq.nl<http://www.pblq.nl/>

Deze e-mail is afkomstig van PBLQ, ingeschreven in het handelsregister van de Kamer van Koophandel onder nummer 27190312 te Den Haag. Klik hier voor de disclaimer<http://pblq.nl/disclaimerPBLQemail.pdf>.

Wilt u op de hoogte blijven van de activiteiten van PBLQ? Meld u aan voor de nieuwsbrief<http://www.hec.nl/home/actueel/nieuwsbrief/500>.

[cid:1DC8DE53-5ACC-43BB-946A-9D703A2F0580]<http://twitter.com/#!/pblq>

[cid:CFE146A7-0B96-4D46-B579-C4E7B58C51AE] Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail