[epsi-coord] first announcement 2013 ePSI Conference

Marc de Vries info at devriesmarc.nl
Sun Sep 30 14:39:28 BST 2012

Hi Ton,

Please find attached the text for first the announcement of the 2013
Conference. I created a kind of lay out (similar to ones used for the
Rotterdam and Helsinki events), and I hope you can use it for publication.

It also implies that I will start planning and organizing the 2013
Conference and in this context, could you in the coming weeks:

a.       create recurring banner for the Conference (like we had in
Rotterdam)

b.      open up the registration page and provide me the link, so that I can
incluse it in the next announcement

c.       insert the logos of  <http://www.uw.edu.pl/en/> Warsaw University
and  <http://en.centrumcyfrowe.pl/> Centrum Cyfrowe in the publicity
campaign (I will pass them on).

Tomorrow during the CC I intend to create a first long list of subjects and
people that we could approach to take a role in the Conference. I know you
will not be in there, but possibly you could start considering these things
and we can have a chat later this week.

Enjoy CPH!

Regards,

Marc