[epsi-coord] Fwd: RE: Invitation to speak at ePSI conference 2013

Daniel Dietrich daniel.dietrich at okfn.org
Tue Feb 5 12:50:54 GMT 2013

Cabinet office us in :)
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Johnsen, Tord - Cabinet Office [Restricted]" <
Tord.Johnsen at cabinet-office.gsi.gov.uk>
Date: Feb 5, 2013 12:27 PM
Subject: RE: Invitation to speak at ePSI conference 2013
To: "Daniel Dietrich" <daniel.dietrich at okfn.org>, "Oliver, Sophia
(UNCLASSIFIED)" <Sophia.Oliver at digital.cabinet-office.gov.uk>
Cc: "Ton Zijlstra" <ton at epsiplatform.eu>, "Oliver, Sophia - Cabinet Office
[Restricted]" <Sophia.Oliver at cabinet-office.gsi.gov.uk>

Dear Daniel,

Thank you very much for your email, and for inviting me to come and speak
at the ePSI Conference. I am very much looking forward to it.

Ton, nice to meet you; I would be grateful if you could help me with some
practical queries relating to the event. My questions are perhaps a bit
basic, but it would be great if you could point me in the direction of
details about the conference (location, etc), so that I can make travel
arrangements as soon as possible. If you happened to know a good hotel, as
I would need to stay in Warsaw on Thursday night, that would be most
welcome.

I look forward to hearing from you, and to meet you in person in a couple
of weeks.

Many thanks,

Tord

Tord Johnsen
Senior Policy Adviser, Transparency Team
E: tord.johnsen at cabinet-office.gsi.gov.uk  T: 020 7271 1392 M: 07795
060649Please follow the new Open Data User Group on Twitter - @odugUK.
More
details on it here: http://t.co/uQiui1Nv