[epsi-coord] last TR

Daniel Dietrich daniel.dietrich at okfn.org
Wed Feb 13 20:42:01 GMT 2013

I checked with my colleague Claudia Schwegmann and she might be willing to write a report on

"open data in developing countries" focussing on feasibility/impact research and OGP stuff.

However I feel this is a huge topic. There are several research projects on its way and the basic output of the TR might be something along the lines: "to early to really say anything, more research needed".

So I wonder if this is really our best option? Or if somebody else should write about our 2 years summary as discussed.

BTW: any updates on the other TRs?

What do you think?

Daniel