[epsi-coord] Fwd: Invitation to speak at ePSI Conference 2013

Ton Zijlstra ton.zijlstra at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 14:27:06 GMT 2013

Hi there,

Too bad Emilio isn't making it.

There are two other people registered from Spain:
Alberto Abella (alberto.abella at okfn.es) OKFN Spain
and
Martin Alvarez (martin at w3.org) CTIC / W3

maybe one of them?

best,
Ton
Interdependent Thoughts
Ton Zijlstra

ton at tonzijlstra.eu
+31-6-34489360

http://zylstra.org/blog

*Share your real life open data experiences,*
*observations and anecdotes:*
http://epsiplatform.eu/content/share-your-story