[epsi-coord] Daniel, urgent Fwd: EPSI platform handover - considerations

Ton Zijlstra ton.zijlstra at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 15:50:02 GMT 2013

Hi Daniel,

could you check with OKFN sysadmin to check the expiration of ePSIplatform
domains? See mail below from the commission / new contractor.

•             epsiplatform.eu on 28th Feb****

•             epsiplatform.com on 24th Feb****

•             epsiplatform.net on 24th Feb

Are these domains set to auto-renew? They need to be extended / renewed.
And we need to transfer them to the new contractor per 1 March. So if
possible, let's do that at the same time as renewal?

best,

Ton
Interdependent Thoughts
Ton Zijlstra

ton at tonzijlstra.eu
+31-6-34489360

http://zylstra.org/blog

*Share your real life open data experiences,*
*observations and anecdotes:*
http://epsiplatform.eu/content/share-your-story