[epsi-coord] Daniel, urgent Fwd: EPSI platform handover - considerations

Nils Toedtmann nils.toedtmann at okfn.org
Wed Feb 20 00:50:10 GMT 2013

Hi!

The domains had been autorenewd a few days ago, the new expiry date is
February 2014.

Shall i prepare the transfer-out abd remove the LOCKs? Where shall we
send the AUTH CODEs to? What about epsiplus.{com,net,org,eu} and
psiplatform.{com,net,eu}? Do you want a copy of the current zone files?

Note that the recently renewed domains might be in the 45 day
"AutoRenewPeriod" in which case the added year would get lost on
transfer. I can try to find out with our current registrar (Gandi.net).

OKFN is currently handling the mail forwarding for 9 mail addresses in
@epsiplatform.eu, i guess this will be taken over too?

I assume we hand over not only the domains but also the existing VMs?

/nils.

--
See http://nils.toedtmann.net/ for contact details.