[epsi-coord] Daniel, urgent Fwd: EPSI platform handover - considerations

Ton Zijlstra ton.zijlstra at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 09:14:14 GMT 2013

And yes, if you could provide me with a copy of the current zone files,
that would be useful.

Thanks!
Ton
Interdependent Thoughts
Ton Zijlstra

ton at tonzijlstra.eu
+31-6-34489360

http://zylstra.org/blog

*Share your real life open data experiences,*
*observations and anecdotes:*
http://epsiplatform.eu/content/share-your-story