[epsi-coord] Good luck!

Daniel Dietrich daniel.dietrich at okfn.org
Wed Feb 20 10:38:01 GMT 2013

Hey Team,

as I will not be there I still what to say, I wish you all a truly successful conference and to have some enjoyable days - besides all the hard work.

I will think about you when I will be sitting in  the blue lagoon* tomorrow and you have to drink a beer for me when you have one after the conference!

All the best
Daniel

* https://www.google.de/search?q=blue+lagoon+iceland&hl=en&safe=off&stick=H4sIAAAAAAAAAGOovnz8BQMDAy8HixKnfq6-gXl2VqFZ5p-cAyXxUwrXzA_YMzlM3VleRl4bAKPM18QqAAAA&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=LKckUdCRIOja4QTB2YGIBQ&ved=0CAoQ_AUoAQ&biw=1115&bih=959