[epsi-coord] cost recovery

Ton Zijlstra ton.zijlstra at gmail.com
Sat Feb 23 16:26:55 GMT 2013

Hi Tom, Marc,

Please do not send an e-mail to Claudia Goncalves, as I already paid her
flight and hotel as we booked it for her.

Hristo Konstantinov asked me for reimbursement of costs yesterday evening
(he's in this list as we assumed he would ask eventually)

best,
Ton
Interdependent Thoughts
Ton Zijlstra

ton at tonzijlstra.eu
+31-6-34489360

http://zylstra.org/blog

*Share your real life open data experiences,*
*observations and anecdotes:*
http://epsiplatform.eu/content/share-your-story