[epsi-coord] Publishing TRs

Ton Zijlstra ton.zijlstra at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 20:47:38 GMT 2013

Thanks a lot Daniel!

I've counted them, and now we have 23, so one seems to be missing.
I'll go through the list, to see which one is not there yet.

best,
Ton
Interdependent Thoughts
Ton Zijlstra

ton at tonzijlstra.eu
+31-6-34489360

http://zylstra.org/blog

Share your real life open data experiences,
observations and anecdotes:
http://epsiplatform.eu/content/share-your-story